Monday, October 3, 2011

National Stroke Association: HOPE: A Stroke Recovery Guide

A person I know well had a stroke about a fortnight ago. Luckily he had a mild stroke, and I knew for sure he will be attended by a Physio. On visiting him, I asked about his experience after the physio session...guess what was the answer? I will never go back !
Unfortunately the Physio who attend him gave him a heavy "drill"... of passive exercises and not much on the self care stuff which are important for a person with stroke.
So I thought it will be good for us to go through the basics of stroke from the patients perspective. A good revision for us all. So lets review this informative booklet, National Stroke Association: HOPE: A Stroke Recovery Guide

Have a great day...
Admin

No comments:

Ads 468x60px

APTA AGM WHERE? DAR ES SALAAM, MNH WHEN? 29TH OCTOBER- 2ND NOVEMBER 2012 BE SURE TO BE THERE!